Data Analyst / Scientist - London
Finance - Salary £75-80k
Excel in this pioneering risk analysis role
- Great Remuneration;
- Generous Bonuses;
- Organic Growth Opportunities;
- Brand-new High Profile Projects;
- Free Onsite Parking;
- End-user Organization;
- Working within a Risk Insight Analytics Capability;
- Friendly & Flat Structure;
In this role you will be joining a first tier reputable end-user organization. Their strong performance is the results of their years of investment in sensible risk and performance management.
Working with senior stakeholders across the Data Analytics function as well as the broader business units, you will identify and investigate unstructured data, identify current or potential risks and make recommendations on control measure and solutions.
You need to have an eye for detail and creative thinking coupled with strong business acumen in order to plan an influential role in betterment of risk and control management across the enterprise.
To be successful for this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set:
- Strong command of English (written and verbal);
- Advanced skills with SQL data mining & Excel;
- Demonstrated commercial experience in mathematical / statistical data manipulation and building of raw data models;
- Direct experience or at least meaningful exposure with business intelligence / data visualization toolsets;
Preferred but not essential Experience:
- Any experience within Risk, Control / Segregation of Duties environment in particular SAP;
- Any qualification within mathematics / statistical data modeling
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT OUR CONSULTANT - ALEX WHITE WITH A STATEMENT OF MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT CV, QUOTING REFERENCE - 34823.