Data Scientist - London
Travel Industry - Salary £80k+
Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert
Delight us with:
- A badge of honour in coding, in data handling, in statistics and in machine learning (4 years+ of Data Science experience is a must)
- A good blend of theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (an academic quantitative degree, preferably a PhD, earns more points)
- A sound understanding of what’s “Under the hood” of statistical methods
- Coding, coding, coding (R, Python, C#, Java, C++, Scala, …)
- Some extra points on: SQL, NLP, business acumen
- A team player
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in the UK. With elite talent the atmosphere of a start-up and the muscle of a £bn business, this company is an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what they do - it’s at the heart of who they are. They put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help them change the way people run their lives. They want you to come with them so they can get there - and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
Your role is to:
- Crack their business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
- Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
- Sift through our data and find them some gems
- Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Our client offers:
- Competitive annual salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Incredible discounts on hotel rooms!
- Career development and learning workshops
- Truly multicultural with an international flavour
- Relaxed dress code
Local and international applications will be considered for this role; with full visa sponsorship and financial assistance for relocation available.
If your current experience sits as a Lead Data Scientist and you like the sound of this role appeals to you then lets chat.
The company that Avellio is representing is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply please contact our consultant - alex white with a statement of motivation for applying, along with your current CV, quoting reference - 3056.
0270 193 9055